
So, I have finally gotten the guts up to try this blogging stuff. We are here in Seattle for the Christmas break at Ryan & Malia's with baby Kamea, Shane & Suzanne, and Grandpa Kalvin & Grandma Pam! Kenyon and Ryan are working on the master bathroom here and Kalvin is working on the pantry door. The weather was quite frightful on the way here but we managed to get here in one piece. We have had a fabulous Christmas here!
We are leaving to go back home tomorrow to get back into the swing of things. Kenyon is building a shed outside for the firewood and tools besides the other 500 things he does. Doubt we will have concrete the next little while due to weather but we can always hope!!
I'm so excited you started a blog! I love to check in and get to share in whats happening. I'll be checking back. Love, Idaho Grandma
ReplyDelete