We have been busy the last few weekends!
Grama Pam and Grampa Kalvin came to visit for Presidents Day weekend. We had tons of fun and of course not enough time! We got to spend Valentines together and went to dinner. We asked Korbin where he thought we should go because we couldn't decide.
"McDonalds!" he says.
Of course, how fun:) Didn't end up there but he thought it was the perfect place for dinner.
We are loving our little family these days. It is pretty awesome to have two little buddies!
Weston has been smiling now so that is fun. He is growing fast. We looked at Korbin's 3month pictures and it is crazy how much they look alike!!
Korbin is full of energy and new ideas. He is quite the little bargainer and tries to get a little more no matter what we are dealing with!
(no Korbin isn't in the picture, but his umbrella is in the bottom corner!)
Well, this is the third time I have tried to comment, can't seem to get it right! I love your new blog look. I can't believe how much Korbin and Weston look alike in these pictures. Weston looks like a miniture Korbin. It was so fun to be there with you, now I want to come right back! Miss you all!
ReplyDelete