Weston is now 2 months old and according to Korbin he has already turned 5! Guess we got out of having his 5th bday party:) Everyday is filled with getting nothing done and wondering where time went. I look at the clock often wondering how it has gotten so late and when is he going to eat again? It is so fun having 2 little guys around. I wish I could quit worrying about all the "stuff I need to get done" and stare at Weston and do crafts and play outside with Korbin. They grow up so fast. Korbin is doing really well at preschool, his teacher has talked to me twice now about how he's improving. I was worried about how it would be after the baby came. Glad it's been positive for the most part! Went to the gymnastics gym with Korbin last Saturday and got to play on all the stuff with him. Fun! Not quite ready to do anything crazy but was good to be a little bit active for a change! All for now, we'll keep you posted ;)
3.07.2010
2 MONTHS
Weston is now 2 months old and according to Korbin he has already turned 5! Guess we got out of having his 5th bday party:) Everyday is filled with getting nothing done and wondering where time went. I look at the clock often wondering how it has gotten so late and when is he going to eat again? It is so fun having 2 little guys around. I wish I could quit worrying about all the "stuff I need to get done" and stare at Weston and do crafts and play outside with Korbin. They grow up so fast. Korbin is doing really well at preschool, his teacher has talked to me twice now about how he's improving. I was worried about how it would be after the baby came. Glad it's been positive for the most part! Went to the gymnastics gym with Korbin last Saturday and got to play on all the stuff with him. Fun! Not quite ready to do anything crazy but was good to be a little bit active for a change! All for now, we'll keep you posted ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, for blogs! I'm so excited to see you have a blog too. Time is flying by. I love that Korbin says he's already 5. He is a BIG Brother after all! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat absolutely darling boys! I am so excited to see more pictures! Korbin sure knows what he needs to be explainging to Weston. :) Love you all so much!
ReplyDelete